Saturday, August 21, 2010

There are 24 usable hours in every day.

I have always been a person who enjoys having plans. I enjoy making them and changing them and letting them run me ragged. Burning the candle at both ends is a way of life for this girl. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy downtime and relaxation as much as the next person (well I try to at least) but I'm not truly content unless I'm feverishly adding things to my planner and multiple calendars. I enjoy having things to look forward to and here are some beer related events on my upcoming agenda. Hoping that a few of these suggestions will give you something to look forward to as well. Let's send summer out with a little kiss kiss bang bang.

August 28th/29th, 2p-2a (Tacoma) 40+ IPAs, 4 grilled pigs, and some veggie dogs for the weir-dooooooooz! (please envoke 12 days of Christmas tune while reading that)

September 10th, 11a til close (Seattle) Showcasing approx. 60 IPA's on tap for your mouthy enjoyment. Sure to be a well attended event, it's their 5th annual.

Sept 24-26th, hrs vary between 11a and 12a daily (Seattle) Multiple beer gardens, Miss Buxom contest, Steins n shit, entertainment, pumpkin carving with chain saws and a Brew-Ha-Ha 5k on Sunday. Now... where did I put my beer wench outfit?
Oh... there it is!

Oct 1st (5-9p) Oct 2nd (12-8p) Food, craft beer & live music, right in my own back yard?! Not sure where you could go wrong with that scenario. I'm buying my tickets early. It's the 2nd TCBF, my first experience. Tacoma is a great place for craft brewing experiences. Honored to live in the 253.

No comments:

Post a Comment