Numerous days of Seattle Beer Week left!
Here's what looks UBER awesome to me if I had like 5 clones and unlimited monies and minions to do it all....
- Beveridge Place Pub (all day) This Is Washington Dammit! Twenty-four Washington beers, all from different breweries. $3 pints and WINGMAN BREWERS will be on tap!
- Columbia City Ale House (6-9p) Odin Brewery will be featuring their Belgian Wit & Ruby Ale (one of my FAVES!), buy a pint and keep the glass!
- Big Time Brewery & Alehouse (all day) Mini (6) IPA Fest. Self explanatory event.
- Bottleworks (3-6p) New Belgium Sensory Class. Learn common defects in beer and why you shouldn't have to drink it. Hosted by Sir Jamie Mastin.
- Brouwer's Cafe (5-10p) Burgers n' Beers Bash. 5 burgers and 5 world class brewers. Go eat some meat, 'cause I'm sure as hell not gonna.
- Brave Horse Tavern (6-9p) Schooner Exact Cask Night. Yet another self explanatory event.
- 99 Bottles (4-6p) Craft Beers of the NW with Lisa Morrison. $3 for 5 Pacific NW craft beers, come earliest for widest selection. Meet beer talk radio hostess, beer author and the beer goddess Lisa Morrison, and have her sign a copy of your book. (have not gotten my copy yet but can't wait to read!)
- Malt & Vine (5-8p) Oregon's HUB vs. Olympia's Fish Brewing. Self Explanatory. Oh and HUB is freakin'awesome!
- Full Throttle Bottles (6-9p) Ladies of Craft Beer. Meetup sponsored by FTB & Pike B.C. Come network, conversate & imbibe. I'll be there!
- Brouwer's Cafe (11a-11:45p) Sour Fest. No details needed, just show up.
- Columbia City Alehouse (6-9p) Big Al Night. The crew will be on hand to discuss the greatness that is Big Al and serve up some of their Summer Ale & IPA.
- Super Deli Mart (all day) Plenteous Growlers: New Belgium. Hop on over to try some goodness from the Lips of Faith collection. La Folie & Le Terroir... yes please!
- 99 Bottles (5-6p) Dogfish Head Limiteds. For $5 doll hairs come taste 5 DFHead brews and meet/chat with Bryant Goulding of Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales. (SBW Events lists this event happening on Sunday, confirmed with Tiffany of 99 Bottles that it is on Friday @ 5p!)
- Fiddler's Inn (7-11p) Night of the Living Nanos. Brewers from three of WA's smallest breweries unite.
- Pub at Piper's Creek (3-8p) CAN-Tathalon Beer Olympics. 6 Teams. Events include: CAN-Struction, CAN-You Shotgun, CAN-You Bullseye,CAN-Putt, CAN-You Barstool Stack, CAN-Toss, CAN-You CAN CAN? Click here for more details and to sign up.
- Duck Island (6-11p) Eve of the Apple II. Take a break from beer and enjoy some fine ciders accompanied by cheese pairings.
- Collins Pub (7-9:30p) Sound Brewing Coursed Dinner. Sound Brewing beer paired with lovely food from Collins, can't go wrong!
- Fremont Brewing Company (12p-2p) BBQ & Free Liver Testing. Free BBQ and "Oh Sweet Baby Jesus, What Have I Done to My Liver?" testing. Hahahahaha!
- Old Town Alehouse (12-3p) Pliny Who? Does not specify which Pliny will be on tap (Elder or Younger) but I suggest getting their early if you want any.
- CLOSING CEREMONY @ The Yard Cafe (all stinkin' day) Grand Opening of The Yard Cafe and the grand closing of Seattle Beer Week. Beer, tacos, sunshine... activate!
I hope everyone got a chance to celebrate Seattle Beer Week at one of these events or one of the many others that were scheduled.
The Pacific Northwest is an amazing place to be if you are a craft beer lover like me. I feel blessed every week, including this one.
the pissed liBEERian