Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday - The reason I need a clone.

So much happening tonight and so little time to do it all. I cannot be in 3 places at once but if I could, this is what I would include on my itinerary:

Anderson Valley Brewers night at Parkway Tavern (6-9p, Tacoma) Parkway has been hosting semi-regular brewers evenings full of fun & chaos for awhile now. You can stop by and meet the folks who run & operate the featured brewery, taste their beer and win lotsa schwag. Well, as long as I don't win it first but I probably won't make it to this event so good luck to ya. Anderson Valley will be serving their Imperial IPA, Imperial Pale, Black IPA, Boont Amber, Hop Ottin, Brother David's Double & Triple. Plus they will be randallizing some Hop Ottin as well. Yay-n-stuff.

&

Chuckanut Brewing Night at The Red Hot (6p, Tacoma) In addition to the awesome beers Chuckanut will be serving at The Red Hot tonight, (British IPA, Pilsner, Kolsch & Export Stout) the Cowboy Dog will be unleashed upon the masses for one night only. Check out the Red Hot blog for more info on this dog of awesomeness & Chuckanut Brewing. Yet again, more for you. I won't be der.

and...

The Basics of Homebrewing hosted by KCLS (7-8:45p, Federal Way) It's a school night kids, imma be goin' to class with my favorite flavored minion... BASIL! This is a freebie offered by the King County Library System, but registration is required. We will crack open the world of home brewing tonight like a well lubed book. Or loved, whatever. We will be discussing ingredients, equipment & the beer making process as a whole. As long as Basil & I can hold off on the note passing and spit ball throwing, we might actually learn something.


get busy people!
the pissed liBEERian


No comments:

Post a Comment