Monday, June 20, 2011

The Super Most Best? You got it baby!

It’s that time of year again, the super most bestest time of year. Sun is shining (kindasortasometimes) and the Weekly Volcano is tabulating readers’ votes for its annual Best of Tacoma issue, coming out Thursday, July 28th. This year they are taking it to a whole new universe by making it the Super Best of Tacoma 2011. I love keeping everyone in the know about awesome things that be happenin’ in the 253, but my reason for bringing this competition to your attention is two-fold…


Question 17. Best Tacoma Blog?


Granted, there are many an awesome blog based out of and about Tacoma. I read a lot of them myself and could give you many a suggestion for who could be written in. If you are reading this right now, you’ve probably already realized that I, myself, have a Tacoma blog. Don’t get me wrong.  I’m not saying ‘Go vote for the pissed liBEERian blog before I deliver to you a ginormous face punch.’ What I AM saying is, this is a great local poll you can take part in & if you happen to feel that my blog deserves a shout out, I’d be way super honored.


If you think something/someone/somewhere around town is more awesome than awesome, you can help spread the word and even win prizes by voting.  I’m throwing this info up for the betterment of Tacoma in general and to bust out a bit of shameless self promotion, naturally. My minions do me a total solid in the promotion department; sometimes I have to step up and do it myself.

To be entered in the prize drawing ($200 gift certificate to Pacific Grill & a night at the Hotel Murano) all votes must be in by Thursday, June 30th at 5 p.m. Follow the link below for further instructions, detaily things and to VOTE!


Locally flavored,

the pissed liBEERian



No comments:

Post a Comment