Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary to The Red Hot !!!!

Today is a day for celebration as we pile some love on the wonderful Red Hot of the 253. It is their 4th Anniversary (which is the 'fruit & flowers' anniversary if you're all traditional like that and trying to pick out a gift for them) and they are hosting a casual BBQ soiree today (Saturday, August 13th) in celebration of their glory and achievement in awesomeness.


Party goes from 11-9p, so find some time to stop by and pay your respects. 
For more info on the event and a big fatty thank you message from The Red Hot, check out their blog/website. Here's the draft lineup for today:
  • 7 Seas Bloody Seas Bloody Mary-infused Beer (Uh yeah, delicious! It'll blow your mouth hole away)
  • Snoqualmie Falls pub-only keg of Little Si Kolsch
  • Cascade Brewing Test Drive IPA
  • Cascade Brewing Lime/Ginger/Honey Sour
  • Two Beers Heart of Darkness Imperial CDA
While I've known of the Red Hot's existence for a couple years now, they officially weaseled their way into my heart of hearts at Tacoma Craft Beerfest last October. After a string of experiences I had at The Red Hot (some of it was them & some of it was me), it became the place that I wanted to like so very badly, but just didn't. Through the hard pressed efforts of the Red Hot just being cool in the way that it is and owner Chris Miller (one of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet), they now have a perma-place in my heart.

They've stayed true to their nature of serving up delicious/quirky/gourmet tube steaks, on-site execution of any jerks who dare to enter, and pint after pint of great craft beer. 

Wishing The Red Hot many more years of success, keep up the great job in true Tacoma fashion!!

Some of my favorite moments at The Red Hot...

A post gym drink up. Yes, that's what I wear to the gym & yes, I go to a bar after the gym.
The Red Hot is an enthusiastic participator & amazing force behind Tap Night Tacoma (2nd Monday of every month, real cask ales poured at several locations around the 253). We try to make it for every one if we can, whether we have enough funds or not. We're hardcore like that.
Ice Cream Social at The Red Hot
 One of my All Time favorite local events: Tacoma Drinks Washington Beer
2 weeks.
2 punch cards.
2 dedicated imbibers.
Too many pints to count.
(not really, I just prefer not to think about how much money we spent and how much beer we drank)
2 growlers earned.
Pictured above are our first set of victory beers & me claiming Growler #1 at The Red Hot.


way less of a jerk, because of you Red Hot
the pissed liBEERian
 This is me being less of a jerk @ Tacoma Craft Beer Fest. 

 

Photography by that one guy, the Real MGD or something like that. I'm sure I took some of these pics too.



No comments:

Post a Comment