Thursday, January 26, 2012

Strange Brewfest 2012 starts tomorrow!!

Strange Brewfest Numero Ocho starts tomorrow (Friday, January 27th through Sunday, January 29th) in gorgeous Port Townsend, WA. Head out to the peninsula for a weekend full of mouth hole weirdness and crazy good times. The festivities go on through the weekend but I recommend stopping by early on, so you don't miss out on anything interesting.

Most of the attending breweries don't announce which beers they are bringing to this fest so it's always a fun surprise upon arrival to see what the options are. However, it does mean there is no color-coded excel spreadsheet of beer drinking priority to make. This is one of my most favorite festivals of the year so I'll just have to let my palate lead the way when I arrive on Saturday.


For more information on the festival, check out their website here. If you poke around on the site a bit, you may come across some stunningly loverly pictures of the 2011 event (and even one of me!), all taken by MGD himself. I just found them all on the site today when I was constructing this blog so it gave me a total happy. My stud muffin is such a stud muffin.

For a first hand account of the phenomenaltasticmarvelous time MGD & myself had at last year's Strange Brew, check out my 2011 write up.

still being stuhrange,
the pissed liBEERian




photo by MGD

1 comment: