Wednesday, May 18, 2011

American Craft Beer Week - Day 3

What I really wanted this blog title to be: American Craft Beer Week - Day 3. I have moments of random consistency dear readers! Plus the less time I spend out on the town drinking beer, the more time I have to write about it. Weird.

But that seemed on the long side.

My celebratory ACBW beer of choice for the night is a Dogfish Head Chicory Stout (paired with the delicious crab & avercado salad my buddy made for me) while watching The Namesake. I think. Okay I only really started paying attention when some nerdy hot chick was drinking tea while wearing kewt glasses and fishnets. I liked her. Otherwise, the movie sucked. I demand a refund on my free library rental!

MGD is in Brooklyn enjoying all sorts of things I wish my mouth were (like a fresh Six Point Saison @ Iona) so my response is to have another east coast beer. Enjoyed in the Blue Point BC glass that I got from owner of said Grand Street pub, Victor Boyd. Set, Game & Match. (Post Publication EDIT-When I don't send blogs to MGD for editing prior to publishing, he loves to send me emails telling me what's wrong w/ them. Something about the correct saying being 'Game, set & match'. Reply entails: SUCK IT CUPCAKE, I SAY WHAT I WANT!)

It is good to know that American Craft Beer Week is being celebrated from sea to shining sea. I did realize today tho, exactly why MGD & I work so well in a relationship. See most recent correspondence below...

Tuesday - MGD sends TM with the following picture and a message saying "Muah! Ha ha ha ha!" (When I read it y'day I read it as 'kiss, ha ha ha ha' but in typing it just now I'm perceiving more of an evil laughter 'muahahahaha'. hmmmmm...) Still, just rude. (EDIT-evil laughter confirmed this morning. I suppose it suits his nature better. Sigh.)


Wednesday (today) - MGD sent me an email with my flight itinerary to Chicago and an accompanying TM saying that he got me window seats out there but I'd be stuck in the middle on the way home. My reply is not a 'Thank you' nor an 'I love you' or even an 'I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!'

Instead, I reply with 'What happened to First Class ya cheap Bustard??!!' ('Cause I'm pretty sure all that will be waiting for me in coach is something resembling the Airways Sky Hag.)


If you can't tell, our love & affection is based off of a mutual love of harassment while taking the piss out of each other. It keeps things new and exciting.


 the 7th funawesome thing that happened in my day:
When I did a Google image search for Airways Sky Hag,
the picture below came up on the first row of the first page.
Pretty sure I know that boob, pretty sure I know that bicep.
Doesn't get any better than that!
Good night and sweet dreams,

the pissed liBEERian




Photography work by RealMGD

No comments:

Post a Comment