Wednesday, November 3, 2010

PDX Road Trip Pre-Blog... you have been given fair warning!

The time has come for me to head in a southern direction. If I'm not imbibing in the 253, you can most likely find me tooling around somewhere up in Seattle. Portland is a grand place so it's high time I paid them (& their beer) homage with a road trip.

Starting off on Thursday the 11th @ The Eastburn for a private Beer Belly Dinner. Every course is paired with a beer from Walking Man Brewing. It should be effing delightful! If the awesomeness of the staff is any reflection of the food, it's going to be epic. For more info on what's being served, check out my most recent blog on 'em.

A PDX sleep over shall take place, and the Big Daddy Kane (laid out so kindly by portlandbeer.org) shall commence upon sunrise the next day. Check out the nifty walking map below!


Will most likely stay somewhere downtown which is where the tour ends if we want to start with 
'A'. As most great Christmas presents do... Cab it on up to Point A (Laurelwood) then work (stumble) our way back through the breweries to Point F (Deschutes) and our sleeping quarters.

Here's the lineup:
E - Rogue

Places on my hit list... you have been warned. :) We'll be there with bells on and ready to blog it up for the duration of the trip, take some pics, and hopefully meet some of the folks in charge.

Who knows where else this journey shall take us... T minus 8 days. Please don't worry folks, I will be under constant supervision during the trip. I'm dragging MGD along with me. Project in the works: music play list and CD options that we can agree on for the trip. I may have my work cut out for me if we want to enjoy anything other than Bob Marley in relative peace and harmony. I like my stereo dials where they are, thank you very much.


the pissed liBEERian



No comments:

Post a Comment