Monday, November 29, 2010

Excuse me... can I get some mustard to go with my ketchup?

Yup, it's been awhile and time to finally ketchup. Totally sorry 'n stuff. I have tons of brewery visits, new beers, and aleventures to blog about but I'm kind of hitting a crossroads where my social life (blog material) is getting in the way of any actual writing. What da heck... Plus, it appears there are still books that need to be read in the world so I've been feverishly tackling those as well. (Fist bump of awesome proportions to Jen Lancaster!)

As I'm sick of hearing about all the blogging that I haven't been doing (you were there MGD; what do you need a written recap for?! j/k... kinda) here is something to tide y'all over until I can fully compile my notes and photos into some ordered chaos and sensicalness.

Rad DecemBEER Events - Week 1

1st thru 12th - 12 Beers of Christmas 12 Days to drink 12 beers @ 3 pubs in the Seattle area. Win prizes. I don't know when or how I will have time to do this one but as we all know, if there is a punch card involved... I shall find a way.
1st - 6p. H.U.B. Brewer's Night @ Parkway Tavern in Tacoma, WA. Featuring: Rise Up Red, Crosstown Pale, H.U.B. IPA, H.U.B. Lager, Deluxe Organic, Abominable Winter & Pig War.
2nd - Brouwer's Cafe BigWood event. Not sure why they call it 'big wood' but the line up gives me a total boner.

Cheers!
the pissed liBEERian

No comments:

Post a Comment