Monday, March 14, 2011

Tapping into some lovely suds in the 253 tonight!

Per standard Tacoma operating procedure, it is the 2nd Monday of the Month & therefore Tap Night Tacoma. Starting at 6p you can enjoy a loverly pint of fresh cask ale at zee following places:

The Red Hot - Iron Horse Oaked IPA
The Parkway - Schooner Exact Imperial Porter
Doyle's - Fuller's Mr. Harry's (Wexford's Irish Ale won't be served on cask as advertised)
The Swiss - Hales Dry Hopped Mongoose IPA
E9 - E9 Amarillo IPA

Tap Night always seems to be on a Monday that follows a particularly busy & excessively fun weekend for me, but I have my priorities straight and know my role. Actually, MGD more or less informed me of my role when I suggested that we perhaps take the night off.  Something to the effect of "I'm bringing my camera. Put your happy face on and suck it up, I'll see you at 6p."


I'll be der tappin' T-Town,
the pissed liBEERian

No comments:

Post a Comment