Monday, October 25, 2010

My liver is currently on a 10 day involuntary vacation.

I am currently thinking about the moment when I made the following statement: "Heaven forbid I ever get pregnant or have to go on antibiotics. The blog shall not suffer!" With that being said, today is Numero Uno of a 10 day break from every kind of imbibing. No worries, I have no buns currently in my oven but need to take some medication which requires that I ingest nothing fun for a period of 10 days. It won't be a horrible thing, everyone needs a break sometimes. Right? Riiiiiiiiight.

I just have to rearrange my thought process to not get all sad like when a cool event is going on that I can't take part in. I can write about all kinds of non-beer-drinking related things and catch up on some half finished blogs I've had laying around in my Draft file. Plus, I always think it's nice to put the ole system on self cleaning mode once in awhile. I might as well (try to) cut out all the caffeine and refined sugar while I'm at it. I promise that it will only makes me a cranky bitch for about 2-3 days!

While on this drinking and bar hopping hiatus, I send out a teeny tiny plea to my loyal readers. If there is anything beer related you would like to read more about or see in this blog, give me a holler. I'm open to ideas and am all about pleasing YOU.

Hugs & Kisses & Stuff
the pissed liBEErian

4 comments:

  1. uh...how about half-caff...much safer for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'm sorry to hear about your 10 day break but when you're back up and running I would like you to critique some of my beers. (Creepy I know but assure you im legit LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cathartic, I'd be down to imbibe and review some of your stuff possibly. Where can I find your beer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. in my closet and kegerator mostly LOL. I am a craft brewer and home brewer if you will. I don't know if you only taste established breweries but I am trying to become legit!

    ReplyDelete