Friday, October 29, 2010

Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Listen up home skillets! Dogfish Head just announced on their Blogfish that they will be releasing and distributing the following beers during November and December:

Olde School
Burton Baton
Squall
My Antonia
Chicory Stout
World Wide Stout
Bitches Brew

So far I haven't marked off the Olde School, Squall, My Antonia or Chicory Stout from my Dogfish punch card. I don't have a DFHead punch card, I am a pathological liar. Now that I just thought of it, I'm totally making one. This weekend. Bring on the poster board and glitter. Kuh-raaaaaaft thyme!!!!

For a more detailed list of Dogfish Head beer release schedule, check out my previous blog (An ode to all things Dogfish) on the matter. It's super informational 'n stuff.

Cheers! 
the pissed liBEERian




1 comment: