Saturday, October 30, 2010

Clear your schedules and get your drinking arm ready to go!

Take a peek at some of the fun events coming up for November, what the what?! I believe I'm going to have to clone myself another pissed liBEERian or get my minions to attend events on my behalf. There is just no way I can do it all!
I don't appreciate being teased with  pics of DFHead 90m IPA laciness that is on tap all the way in San Antonio. But even I can't argue that it's gorgeous.
Ta Da... Novembeer!

11/2 - Style Night featuring Fresh Hop Ales @ 99 Bottles, Federal Way 5-7:30p
11/4 - Tacoma Science Cafe @ Harmon Brewery, Tacoma 7p
11/4 thru 11/6 - Cask-O-Rama @ Beveridge Place Pub, Seattle 6p-12a
11/8 - Tap Night Tacoma #6, Tacoma 6-9p
11/11 - Walking Man Brewers dinner @ The Eastburn, Portland 6-9:30p
11/12 thru 11/4 - Hoping to fit in a pre-birfday jaunt down to PDX during this weekend for a Big Daddy Kane brewery crawl, Portland (Stay tuned! I will be blogging about the detailed, mapped out, Google created itinerary of this plan sometime next week...)
11/13 - Beer Trek 2010 @ Phinney Center, Seattle 7-10p
11/15 - Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary Party @ Brouwer's Cafe, Fremont 5p
11/17 - The pissed liBEERian celebrates her 29th birthday! (I accept spankings in lieu of gifts)
11/17 thru 11/21 - Walking Man 10th Anniversary celebratory goodness @ Walking Man Brewing, Stevenson
11/18 thru 11/23 - Jetting off to New York for 5 fun (& ale) filled days with MGD. I am super stoked to hit up some east coast craft brew. Ithaca Flower Power and Iona (hailed as Brooklyn's Irish pub for those who aren't a fan of Irish pubs), you are 1st on my list.
11/24 - Honey, the Parkway Ruined Thanksgiving @ Parkway Tavern, Tacoma 5p (Hahahaha, I love the name! I don't care how jet lagged I am from flying in from NY the night before. I also don't care how energy deprived the mandatory All Staff conference leaves me the next morning, I am going to this event and dragging everyone I can with me.)


Hope you can make it out for a few of these events and support local craft beer, I know I'm going to do my darnedest. 

The pissed liBEERian

No comments:

Post a Comment