Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Harvesty goodness coming your way...

*Update ~ removing an event for super secrecy reasons that were revealed @ Parkway last night & adding an event of muy importante-ness*

The time has come for scarves, yay! Oh and my wallet and liver may start a petition demanding that I pick and choose between beer tasting events, and stop trying to attend them all. Here is a list of awesome NW stuff (that I may or may not be at depending on the results of my petition) coming up for Fall:

Wed. Sept. 22nd ~ Parkway Tavern is hosting their 2nd Brewer's Night featuring Boulder Brewing. As of now they are scheduled to throw it down with Mojo (on tap & Randall), Hazed and Infused, and Flashback.
For those toting around a DD, then you can head to...
Wed. Sept. 22nd ~ RedHot is having a 'Farewell to Summer beer and Ice Cream social'. Yes, this means beer floats & I fully intend to pop my beer float cherry on this event. Hope RH knows how special this night should be fore me. Soft music, candle light, etc.
Sept. 24th - 26th ~ Fremont Oktoberfest & Brew-Ha-Ha 5k
Sept. 29th ~ Parkway Tavern. David vs. Goliath event. Schooner Exact & Big Al Brewing vs. Elysian & Pike. The line in the sand has been drawn & my calendar is cleared.

Oct. 1st thru 11th ~ Parkway Tavern & Red Hot will be exclusively featuring taps from Washington breweries during this time period. Can we say epic?
Oct. 1st - 2nd ~ Tacoma Craft Beerfest
Mon. Oct. 11th ~ 5th Tap Night Tacoma
Wed. Oct. 13th ~ Brouwer's Washington Beer Fest (Details TBA. However... beerfest + brouwer's = magic. Go ahead and count me in.)
Oct. 16th & 17th - Pumpkin Beer Fest @ Elysian Brewery in Capital Hill. 30+ pumpkin style ales and mudda effing punkin carvin!!!

To think, I shed a few small tears as August concluded when I imagined all the ale drinking antics and hop-portunities would end along with summer. In this case, I don't mind being wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment