Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Adventing it up still...

Beer Advent Ketchup...
 
12/4 - (reposted from a Facebook status) Full Sail Session Lager @ zee casa. As you can see, I'm working on completing my set. Drank the last one that I smuggled home from NYC trip. Anyone want to share a case with me to help me find the last bottle cap? I want to be able to cry out "I've got the golden ticket!" :) I don't want to have to go into full on harassing mode to the Full Sail kids @ Parkway tomorrow night to get the hook ups. 


12/5 -It's a tie between the New Belgium Lips of Faith La Folie & the 3 Skulls Blood Orange Wit. Had both @ the Duck Island Ale House with MGD in Seattle, while playing a few (okay... an extensive amount) games of hostile (on my part) pinball.


12/6 - Guest Advent by MGD. (ie a frantic text message was sent in his general direction this morning asking: "I certainly hope you held up your end of our drinking unit last night and had at least one beer. I got tired, passed out like a lame-o and forgot to drink my advent beer!") At Casa de MGD the following ales were consumed and rated: Dogfish Head Squall IPA & Ommegang Adoration. I'm really glad we bought 2 bottles of Squall IPA. I now don't have to go into my typical rant (lasting anywhere from 2 to 7.5 minutes) of "I can't believe you drank (insert any beer we've ever bought or possessed) without me, I don't care how much beer we have!! What kind of human being are you?! Blahblahblah."

18 Days & 18 Beers to go!!
the pissed liBEERian




No comments:

Post a Comment