Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thou shalt resolve in 2011...

Things I Super Lurv!
1. Ghetto laminating pointless items. (ie my 2011 parking pass. I spent 10m on this thing for a job I might possibly not have come February '11)
B. Arranging my assortment of 6 pillows into a fortress like nest to sleep in. (please note that I am a firm believer that when 2 people share a bed & they are not in an entwined state, each person is entitled to 1/2 of the bed. I am also a firm believer that my half of the bed resides in the middle of the bed. Thus leaving 1/4 on each side for my bed buddy to figure out. When you add 6 ginormous pillows to that crazy cocktail... no wonder MGD always wants to have slumber parties @ his casa.)
3 1/2. The memoirs of amazingly funny and witty author, Jen Lancaster.
4. New Years Resolutions. (self explanatory)

I love the idea of a fresh start. A reason to begin something new or a new found gusto to tackle something you've been putting off. Decrees can be made for the following 365 days ahead. For 2010, I made some pretty lofty personal goals and had met them all by mid-summer. A true first and an amazing sense of accomplishment for this girl. I am currently working on a list of personal goals for 2011, as well as some goals for the pissed liBEERian. I have to keep my two identities separate otherwise people in my 'real' life will get the PL confused with all of my OTHER personalities & voices. It's safer for everyone that way.

I am not planning on posting these ambitions until shortly after New Years Eve, so the ideas are still pending and formulating and being brought to life like Frankenstein's monster. I care about the direction of this blog and my fan base. It might be small group but I know it's a loyal one. If you have any bright ideas, suggestions or comments/complaints/constructive criticism that relate to my aleventures and blogging... please let me know! I'd love to hear from anyone who has an idea on things I could eyewitness, drink, or do in the name of the pissed liBEERian.


Hoping your 2011 is as bomb diggity as my 2010 was...
the pissed liBEERian





No comments:

Post a Comment