Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Big Ass Holiday Week O' DecemBEER

I'm lazy. My stomach has been hurting for unknown reasons. I'm busy. It's the holidays. It's cold out. I have shopping left to do. My creativity has dried up like a fall leaf on a random sunny day. I'm too busy consuming ale to write about it. I need more sleep than I used to. The 2 beds I frequent are both comfortable, warm & equally hard to leave for a variety of reasons, so I stay in bed longer than I should every morning.

If you would like to hear additional excuses as to why I am blogging about the upcoming weekly events on a Tuesday and why I only have one real event to list... please feel free to email me directly at pissedlibeerian@gmail.com. 'Cause there's always more where THAT came from.

I'll entertain you (well probably only myself) with my crazy week's agenda, since there is not much else going on in my world. Well... other than frantic rushing around while trying to finish up Christmas stuff that I've neglected to do until the week of.

Tuesday 12/21 - Exit work at 9p. Pick up pics @ Walgreens to add to a scrapbook that there is no way in hell I will complete by Christmas. Head to Border's to pick up a 2011 planner (of the Paper Chase variety, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!) with my 40% off coupon. I have about 20 post its stuck in my current planner, of pending events and other randomness that need to be added into 2011. Uh... so much for taking it easy on the over scheduling... If it's written in pencil, it doesn't really count as a plan. Next, I'll head to Target which I love every single day of the year. Minus any day between December 1st and 24th. Night. Mare. On. Awesome. Street. Likely to be a madhouse, can't wait. This is why I do my shopping at 10p. Head home and cry myself to sleep over some more Farscape. Stupideffingshowbeingallsadandevilandtoyingwithmyirrationalemotionsoverlove.

Wednesday 12/22 - Schooner Exact Hoppy Holidays @ Red Hot. Starting @ 6p. Yayzzle!! Hoppy Holidays Winter Warmer, 3-Grid IPA, Profanity Hill Porter, Hoppy the Woodsman, Midnight Union Black Raz Wheat, and bar-top cask Hoppy Holidays w/Theo Chocolate and espresso! All Schooner Exact beers (except cask and Woodsman) are $10 for growler fills from 6 to close! TRH ...& SE will be giving away new growlers that make exceptional holiday gifts! Guaranteed good times... FREAKIN' GUARANTEED!!

Thursday 12/23 - Plan to hopefully roll out of bed at a decent hour to take my stoopidsuckyjerkface Jetta in for new tires and some possible other work before my wheels fall off and I can't make it to Christmas. EXACTLY what I want to be spending my* money on right before the holidays. (*you don't want to know the kind of interest is involved in funding this, I'm not privy yet but things could get interesting) Hit grocery store with the masses for a shiz ton of ingredients so that I can make my own Christmas Dinner To Go. I'm a vegetarian with swiftly dwindling diet options and my family doesn't understand the term 'vegetable broth'. Oh yeah, this is my day to throw together that scrapbook I mentioned on Monday's agenda as well as wrap all my presents. Yay!

Friday 12/24 -  I will most likely be waking up at an indecently early time to finish holiday crap before heading up north for some crazy family time. Immediate family (& hopefully my +1) will be hitting up my Bestie's house for a bit so I can spoil her & her kids. Then onto a great big Swedish/Norwegian Christmas Eve get together. I have scheduled myself to take a nap in the back seat on the way home.

Saturday 12/25 - Will be woken up by my mother at about 4a, who will be whisper yelling through the house "Santa came, WAKE UP! Santa came!" It's utterly ludacris (although he does fill cups like double d's) that I've always had to beg my mom to let me sleep in on Christmas morning. Reverse roles much? Open presents. Eat traditional Christmas morning waffles. Gather crew of awesome and head to the other set of family. Hoping to sit around and eat good food and have a few laughs. Parkway Tavern & The Top are both open that night so if I don't come home and die of exhaustion immediately, I'm sure I'll be tempted to hit up one of those places for some post family relaxation. (Corndog: you don't count 'cause you admirably let me bitch about our crazy relatives and I seek your company.)

Sunday 12/26 - ZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzZZzZZzzZZzzZZz


Is this a real conversation during a Private Beer Fest or a well known holiday song? You make the call. :)
"I really can't stay. Baby it's cold outside. So really I'd better hurry. Beautiful, please don't hurry. Well maybe just a half a drink more. Put some music on while I pour."

Hoppy Holidays!
the pissed liBEERian



No comments:

Post a Comment