Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ode to zee Minion of zee Pissed LiBEERian

This is the time of year that one should reflect on her blessings. A current FB post by the Real Mgd  (he finally made his own page, yay for online cohesiveness!) prompted me to scribe the current blog. See post below:
Real Mgd 
#1 Minion of the Pissed LiBEERian

It has occurred to me lately just how very valuable my ale drinking cohorts & minions truly are. I don't know what I would do without them in my life and during all of my crazy adventures.

They always provide plenty of laughs and assistance (hold my beer yo, someone wants to take mai pikshur!!), which makes my existence as The Pissed LiBEERian much much easier. While the task is not always a simple one, it is thoroughly fun. I hope on their end as well.


  • I have random bouts of writers block for no good reason; they always help me find my creativity or become my on-call muse.
  • Sometimes I just don't feel like drinking (weird)and they graciously offer to do the drinking for me and become my guest imbibers.
  • I am usually too busy having fun and socializing to take pictures at events, MGD has taken the complete cake on that one with his attention to detail, great photographic eye and the ability to always make me look great.  Talk about invaluable!
  • When I've done too much blog creating activity (out and about, throwin' down the pints) and don't know how I'll make it through one more outing, one of them will inevitably show up and keep me company.


    This one's for you guys, you know who you are. Thank you for always helping me out on my journey through the world of beer and pushing me to be the best little blogger I can be. I appreciate it sideways, upways, down & around the corner.

    For those of you who are not familiar with what it means to REALLY be a minion, please see some handy definitions below, courtesy of Urbandictionary.com.

    A red-headed person, most often someone you don't like. Also, not dark red, but bright flaming reddish-orange.

    A minion is a confidence booster, someone to feed your ego, something you use until you find something better.

    An evil sidekick or servant.
    What man is to woman.

    A loyal and unquestioning servant, who does whatever the master asks, no matter what the hell it is. 

    A minion is not considered an equal to anyone, is stripped of all pride and joy and is repeatedly downtrodden molested and beaten.


    Cheers to My Merry Minions
           the pissed liBEERian      



    No comments:

    Post a Comment