Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just because I drink every day doesn't mean I can get them posted every day...

 Still Adventing...

12/7 - Decided it was a Christmas movie & beer night. Tasted the Dogfish Head Namaste & some leftover Ommegang Adoration while watching Scrooged & Bad Santa. Why, oh why, couldn't I have passed out 5min into the movie like I normally do? I was already tired when I got off @ 9p, staying up til 2a didn't help when I have a wake up time of 6:30a. I was counting on the movies to put me to sleep. Keeping me awake by being so entertaining... not a fan. This girl needs her beauty sleep.

12/8 - Full Sail Brewer's night @ Parkway Tavern. Had a delicious Session Black Dark Lager. TONS of other great beers were featured but this was the beauty that completely my Rock/Paper/Scissors bottle cap set.

12/9  - Schooner Exact Wee Heavy @ Top of Tacoma at approx. midnght-ish. Yes... that counts. :)

12/10 - Winter Beer Fest weekend! Over 70 beers to choose from, my fave was the Schooner Exact Midnight Union. Thnx guys!

12/11 - WBFcontinues, gotta give the winner to the Two Beers EVO, IPA. Mouth feel, nose feel and heart feel were all there. Feeling me up...

12/12 - Harmon Tap Room Candy Cane Porter. Talked to the brewer at Winter Beer Fest. He reported (sadly) that the Pumpkin Ale was off that we were so much in love with. However, a candy cane beer just went on...

12/13 - Lots of beers to choose from during the 7th installment of Tap Night Tacoma. The stand out was Lazy Boy's Dry-Hopped Orange Peel IPA. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment